Ben Affleck hates TV series 'Homeland'!
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Hollywood actor-director Ben Affleck says he hates the TV series 'Homeland' starring Claire Danes because he was originally supposed to direct it but was forced to turn it down.
The 40-year-old said that he was asked to direct the pilot but he turned the project down to spend quality time with his family, Huffington Post reported.
"My wife Jennifer (Garner) was shooting a movie and we have an agreement that we won't work at the same time. I was sure nothing would happen with the show. Now I hate the show. I have never seen it," he said.
The father-of-three said he does not plan on making the same mistake twice and will jump at the opportunity to direct the right TV show in future.
"I am going to attach myself to 14 pilots this year," he added.
Affleck was recently honoured with a career achievement award at the Casting Society of America's 2012 Artois Awards.
His critically acclaimed movie "Argo" hit Number 1 at the US box office and is tipped to sweep a number of prestigious awards worldwide next year.
"Homeland" recently enjoyed a series high of 2.07 million viewers in the US.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it