Ben Affleck hates TV series 'Homeland'!
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Hollywood actor-director Ben Affleck says he hates the TV series 'Homeland' starring Claire Danes because he was originally supposed to direct it but was forced to turn it down.
The 40-year-old said that he was asked to direct the pilot but he turned the project down to spend quality time with his family, Huffington Post reported.
"My wife Jennifer (Garner) was shooting a movie and we have an agreement that we won't work at the same time. I was sure nothing would happen with the show. Now I hate the show. I have never seen it," he said.
The father-of-three said he does not plan on making the same mistake twice and will jump at the opportunity to direct the right TV show in future.
"I am going to attach myself to 14 pilots this year," he added.
Affleck was recently honoured with a career achievement award at the Casting Society of America's 2012 Artois Awards.
His critically acclaimed movie "Argo" hit Number 1 at the US box office and is tipped to sweep a number of prestigious awards worldwide next year.
"Homeland" recently enjoyed a series high of 2.07 million viewers in the US.