Benedict Cumberbatch appears on-screen with his parents
- Infosys employee murder: Police release high-resolution image of suspect
- PM Modi to meet his ministers today ahead of likely cabinet reshuffle
- India test-fires new surface-to-air missile from defence base in Odisha
- TKA Nair kin part of firm being probed by Income Tax department
- Hafiz Saeed’s No. 2 refers to ‘lions’ who ambushed CRPF bus in Pampore
Actor Benedict Cumberbatch was joined on-screen by his real life parents in a new episode of TV detective series 'Sherlock'.
The 37-year-old actor reprised his role as Sherlock
Holmes for the latest installment in the popular show, which aired in the UK on New Year's Day.
It has emerged that his mother and father joined their son in the special episode, reported Daily Mirror.
Timothy Carlton and Wanda Ventham, who are both actors, played Holmes' parents.
- PM Modi’s search for support for India’s NSG bid shows leadership, not desperation
- A separate rail budget must continue for the sake of transparency
- Why Swamy’s real target is not Rajan or Arvind Subramanian
- In football, the English miss the goalposts. In European politics, they miss the point
- Anxieties arising from the collapse of the welfare state lie behind the vote
- To attract best human capital PSUs need to be independent holding company