Bengal to give 7% more DA to employees
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
West Bengal government will give seven per cent more to the existing Dearness Allowance to its employees, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said today.
The enhanced DA will be given from the end of next January, Banerjee said on arrival at the Bagdogra airport here from Kolkata.
The chief minister, on a tour to north Bengal, will stay in Coochbehar tonight.