Bengal to give 7% more DA to employees
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
West Bengal government will give seven per cent more to the existing Dearness Allowance to its employees, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said today.
The enhanced DA will be given from the end of next January, Banerjee said on arrival at the Bagdogra airport here from Kolkata.
The chief minister, on a tour to north Bengal, will stay in Coochbehar tonight.