Bengal to give 7% more DA to employees
- Moga molestation case: Family refuses to cremate victim, seeks cancellation of bus firm's permit
- Ramdev rebuts Opposition, says his medicine doesn't promise male child
- Economic policy 'directionless', minorities anxious: Shourie on Modi government
- Six Baltimore officers face murder charges in black man shooting
- 'All of a sudden, I saw light': Nepal earthquake survivor recounts rescue
West Bengal government will give seven per cent more to the existing Dearness Allowance to its employees, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said today.
The enhanced DA will be given from the end of next January, Banerjee said on arrival at the Bagdogra airport here from Kolkata.
The chief minister, on a tour to north Bengal, will stay in Coochbehar tonight.