Bengal's 'first tinsel couple' to speak on stress-free urban life
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Tollywood's 'first couple' Prosenjit-Arpita Chatterjee will now make on screen appearance together for the first time, though not in a feature film.
Asking viewers to spend quality time in pastoral settings after a day's hard work, the duo will now appear in a short clip to talk about stress-free urban life, in the cooler environments, as brand ambassadors of a real estate firm.
"At the end of the day when I head back home and meet son Trishanjit I guess how deprived we are of pure oxygen and our eyes starved of the vast green expanse," Prosenjit, who has appeared in over 300 films in his two decade long career, said.
"Both of us had concurred that we must do our bit to promote healthy living among the urban middle class and if our presence helps in advocating the message so be it," Arpita, who had turned up in 'Utsab' and 'Asukh' said.
Prosenjit, who had got accolades for his performances in critically acclaimed 'Dosar' and 'Moner Manush', said "I believe in doing things I relate to and when we were approached by the state-based real estate major to become their brand ambassadors we gave in after much deliberations."
This is the first such effort by a state-based real estate major to rope in a celebrity couple in the top bracket, a Jain group spokesman said.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express