BenQ Joybee GP3
- Kansas shooting: Indian employee of Garmin, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, becomes victim of racial attack
- Maharashtra civic polls 2017: Behind BJP’s art of winning, there’s craft too
- UP polls 2017: Many sing Akhilesh Yadav’s praise but not all of them will put their vote where their mouth is
- Kalikho Pul note: Cautious Centre says can’t besmirch reputations by ordering probe
- Ramjas Scare: Drama fest called off over ‘anti-national’ charge
BenQ has introduced a few digital lifestyle solutions like Joybee GP3 projector and XL2720T 3D gaming monitor.
The new Joybee GP3 projector an upgraded version of the mini Joybee GP2. GP3 features an all-in-one iPhone 5 compatible dock with simple plug-and-play, users can watch videos, photos and games on a 160" cinematic display or listen to music effortlessly. BenQ says Joybee GP3 has a highly power-efficient 3LED projection technology, 720p HD-ready short-throw projection, 200 ANSI lumen brightness, superior multimedia connectivity, SD card slot and a USB Reader. The GP3 can project for 30,000 hours without affecting brightness of the projection when put in the Eco Mode. Going by the company claims GP3 will last a lifetime. The all new compact GP3 is expected to hit the market by mid-2013.
BenQ also presented 27-inch gaming monitor XL2720T, which is a 3D-ready LED monitor with Black eQualizer, S Switch with FPS Mode and Smart Scaling. The monitor has a 12M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 1000:1 Native Contrast Ratio, 120Hz, 1920x1080 pixels resolution and it comes with a Trademark Senseye® Technology. The company says, "A true testament to the belief of "Gaming Is in the Details", the XL2720T is also a great choice for extreme entertainment. It is certified as NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ 2-ready with light boost technology to provide gamers Full-HD 3D."
- Once you start marching to tune of ‘Left Right, Left Right’, you’re mostly marching, not thinking critically
- Defence establishment must restructure itself, develop indigenous manufacturing
- In a post-Trump world, India can be an example of plural values
- The neta has become the anti-hero, mirroring a larger loss of faith in politics
- For IPL franchises, market considerations are as important as talent
- Demonetisation shows India’s social welfare measures like MGNREGS to be worryingly patchy