BenQ Joybee GP3
- Judiciary must 'red-flag any populist decision': President at Patna HC centenary celebrations
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, state police say troops violated SOP
- Top executive of Avantha group arrested for making extortion calls to director
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- Karnataka crippled by bandh over Cauvery issue
BenQ has introduced a few digital lifestyle solutions like Joybee GP3 projector and XL2720T 3D gaming monitor.
The new Joybee GP3 projector an upgraded version of the mini Joybee GP2. GP3 features an all-in-one iPhone 5 compatible dock with simple plug-and-play, users can watch videos, photos and games on a 160" cinematic display or listen to music effortlessly. BenQ says Joybee GP3 has a highly power-efficient 3LED projection technology, 720p HD-ready short-throw projection, 200 ANSI lumen brightness, superior multimedia connectivity, SD card slot and a USB Reader. The GP3 can project for 30,000 hours without affecting brightness of the projection when put in the Eco Mode. Going by the company claims GP3 will last a lifetime. The all new compact GP3 is expected to hit the market by mid-2013.
BenQ also presented 27-inch gaming monitor XL2720T, which is a 3D-ready LED monitor with Black eQualizer, S Switch with FPS Mode and Smart Scaling. The monitor has a 12M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 1000:1 Native Contrast Ratio, 120Hz, 1920x1080 pixels resolution and it comes with a Trademark Senseye® Technology.
The company says, "A true testament to the belief of "Gaming Is in the Details", the XL2720T is also a great choice for extreme entertainment. It is certified as NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ 2-ready with light boost technology to provide gamers Full-HD 3D."
Even XL2720T is expected to hit the market by mid-2013.