Berlusconi invokes God's revenge over fraud conviction
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
"Politicians get used to all kinds of slights after 20 years in politics. But there is one thing that cries out for vengeance before God and before man. I have been sentenced by a panel of judges in Milan!"
Asked about the parties that have been the sources of many of the sex scandals he has been involved in in recent years, Berlusconi said: "It was a time when I felt very lonely. I had just got divorced, my sister had died.
"Then someone said: 'Why don't we organise some soirees?' I was tricked."
Berlusconi said he was now more in touch with his daughter Marina "who mothers me" and was going steady with 27-year-old Francesca Pascale, a devotee from Naples who worked on Berlusconi's 2008 election campaign.