Bethenny Frankel files for divorce from Jason Hoppy
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Former 'Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel has filed divorce papers and made it public that her marriage to husband Jason Hoppy is all over.
The 42-year-old reality TV star, who got married to Hoppy in 2010 and has a two-year-old daughter, submitted her divorce papers earlier this week in a New York courthouse.
"To those of you who are being supportive: thank you. To those of you who are judging: I totally get it," she posted on Twitter.
"This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family," she had said when announcing their split in late December.
The founder of nutrition products Skinnygirl met Hoppy in a nightclub in 2008 during her stint on the Bravo reality series.
The couple got married nearly three years ago in March 2010 when she was seven months pregnant with their first child. Their courtship leading to the marriage was documented in Bravo spin-off 'Bethenny Getting Married?' which was followed by 'Bethenny Ever After'.