Better late than never: Narendra Modi on Afzal Guru's hanging
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
#AfzalGuru hanging can never be a positive point for congress government under whose governance Indian economy has reached to a 10 year low
Moonmoon Ghosh @mooninanfield
Tihar officials says that #Afzal was calm in his final moments before the hanging.
Muhammad Zulqarnain @mzzulfi
#AfzalGuru hanged: J&K Chief Minister Omar Abdullah says,'Army has not been called in, appeal to people for calm'"
Anees Zargar @AneesZargar
Hanging #Afzal Guru will never suppress/scare resistance movement but, empower it
Shehla Rashid @ShehlaRashid
Mobile, Internet services blocked in #Kashmir Curfew in 8 districts. Army deployed in Srinagar. Body won't be handed over. #AfzalGuru #India