Better sex if you travel more, says US Travel Association survey
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Couples who substitute roses or jewellery with travel boarding passes could improve their sex lives, a new survey has claimed.
According to a survey commissioned by the US Travel Association, traveling together will improve a couple's sex life.
The survey found that the romance and better sex enjoyed during travel lasts long after the trip is over, CNN News reported.
For the survey, Edge Research interviewed 1,100 about adults of which some 72 per cent of the couples said that travel inspires romance, and 63 per cent said that a weekend getaway is more romantic than receiving large or small gifts.
Approximately 77 per cent of people who travelled with a significant other reported a good sex life, compared with 63 per cent of couples who don't.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress