Better sex if you travel more, says US Travel Association survey
- Satyam Scam: All 10 accused including founder B Ramalinga Raju found guilty
- 1993 Mumbai blasts: SC junks Yakub Memon's plea, confirms death penalty
- CM Mufti rubbishes claims of separate townships for Kashmiri Pandits
- Death by Breath: Metro helps but
- Moody's positive rating validates Centre's reform agenda: CEA
Couples who substitute roses or jewellery with travel boarding passes could improve their sex lives, a new survey has claimed.
According to a survey commissioned by the US Travel Association, traveling together will improve a couple's sex life.
The survey found that the romance and better sex enjoyed during travel lasts long after the trip is over, CNN News reported.
For the survey, Edge Research interviewed 1,100 about adults of which some 72 per cent of the couples said that travel inspires romance, and 63 per cent said that a weekend getaway is more romantic than receiving large or small gifts.
Approximately 77 per cent of people who travelled with a significant other reported a good sex life, compared with 63 per cent of couples who don't.