Better sex if you travel more, says US Travel Association survey
- Hate speeches: Modi breaks his silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sharad Pawar attacks Narendra Modi over 'power concentration' in one man
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Couples who substitute roses or jewellery with travel boarding passes could improve their sex lives, a new survey has claimed.
According to a survey commissioned by the US Travel Association, traveling together will improve a couple's sex life.
The survey found that the romance and better sex enjoyed during travel lasts long after the trip is over, CNN News reported.
For the survey, Edge Research interviewed 1,100 about adults of which some 72 per cent of the couples said that travel inspires romance, and 63 per cent said that a weekend getaway is more romantic than receiving large or small gifts.
Approximately 77 per cent of people who travelled with a significant other reported a good sex life, compared with 63 per cent of couples who don't.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready