Better sex if you travel more, says US Travel Association survey
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Couples who substitute roses or jewellery with travel boarding passes could improve their sex lives, a new survey has claimed.
According to a survey commissioned by the US Travel Association, traveling together will improve a couple's sex life.
The survey found that the romance and better sex enjoyed during travel lasts long after the trip is over, CNN News reported.
For the survey, Edge Research interviewed 1,100 about adults of which some 72 per cent of the couples said that travel inspires romance, and 63 per cent said that a weekend getaway is more romantic than receiving large or small gifts.