Beyonce bids for Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
R&B superstar Beyonce and husband Jay-Z are eyeing up Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch, bidding 16 million pounds for it.
The musical couple want to turn the estate into a vineyard, reported Daily Star.
But the price they have offered is 3 million pounds below the asking price for the 30,000-acre California estate.
Jay-Z, 43, and Beyonce, 31, reckon it is the perfect place to bring up year-old daughter Blue Ivy and to start a winery.