Beyonce bids for Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
R&B superstar Beyonce and husband Jay-Z are eyeing up Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch, bidding 16 million pounds for it.
The musical couple want to turn the estate into a vineyard, reported Daily Star.
But the price they have offered is 3 million pounds below the asking price for the 30,000-acre California estate.
Jay-Z, 43, and Beyonce, 31, reckon it is the perfect place to bring up year-old daughter Blue Ivy and to start a winery.