Beyonce Knowles learning pole dance for Super Bowl?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Pop star Beyonce Knowles has been taking steamy pole-dancing classes to get in shape for her Super Bowl show.
The 31-year-old singer has been training for five months as she prepares for her raunchiest-ever routine in front of a worldwide audience of one billion, reported Daily Star online.
"Beyonce and her dancers were rehearsing sexy stretches with some stripper poles this week. Who knows if they will use them in the actual performance, but she was grinding away on one like a professional," a source said.
Beyonce said, "I am ready to surprise everybody and show you what I have got. I am very nervous but very excited. I have trained hard and I am feeling absolutely fantastic."
But behind the scenes security bosses will be working overtime to protect Beyonce and husband Jay-Z, 43, after the couple were declared a target for terrorists.