Beyonce Knowles learning pole dance for Super Bowl?
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Pop star Beyonce Knowles has been taking steamy pole-dancing classes to get in shape for her Super Bowl show.
The 31-year-old singer has been training for five months as she prepares for her raunchiest-ever routine in front of a worldwide audience of one billion, reported Daily Star online.
"Beyonce and her dancers were rehearsing sexy stretches with some stripper poles this week. Who knows if they will use them in the actual performance, but she was grinding away on one like a professional," a source said.
Beyonce said, "I am ready to surprise everybody and show you what I have got. I am very nervous but very excited. I have trained hard and I am feeling absolutely fantastic."
But behind the scenes security bosses will be working overtime to protect Beyonce and husband Jay-Z, 43, after the couple were declared a target for terrorists.