Beyonce Knowles to perform at BRITs
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Pop star Beyonce Knowles will reportedly join One Direction, Mumford and Sons, Robbie Williams and Muse in performing at the BRIT Awards.
The 'Single Ladies' hitmaker is set to appear at the annual ceremony on February 20, days after she makes her comeback at the Super Bowl XLVII half time show in the US, reported Sun online.
"Beyonce coming to The BRITs is a huge coup for organisers. She's among the best live pop acts on the planet and will have brand new material to play for the audience," a source said.
"The last time she played at The BRITs, nine years ago, was at the start of her solo career, singing 'Crazy In Love'. So it's apt that she's back this year," the source added.
Knowles released her last album, '4' in 2011 but was recently seen back in the studio with her husband, rapper Jay-Z, sparking rumours that they have recorded a new track together.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past