Beyonce pens 'Thank You' note for fellow Superbowl performers
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
R&B superstar Beyonce has penned an emotional 'thank you' note for her fellow Super Bowl performers telling them it was an "honour" to take to the stage alongside such "phenomenal ladies".
The 'Crazy in Love' hitmaker wowed the crowds on Sunday with her half-time performance at the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, which featured a much-awaited reunion with her Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
The Super Bowl was kicked off by Beyonce's 'Dreamgirls' co-star Jennifer Hudson, who paid tribute to the victims of the December shooting at Newtown, Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School by performing America the Beautiful with the school's choir, and Alicia Keys sang the US National Anthem while playing a grand piano.
After the show, Beyonce wrote a note to all the singers, which was shared on Twitter by make-up artist Joanna Simkin.
"What a proud day for African American women! Kelly, Michelle, Alicia, JHud (Hudson) you are all beautiful, talented and show so much class! It was an honour to perform at the Super Bowl with you phenomenal ladies. Love Beyonce," it read.