Beyonce pregnant with second child?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Pop diva Beyonce is reportedly expecting her second child with rapper husband Jay Z.
The 31-year-old, who welcomed her first child – daughter Blue Ivy Carter, in January 2012, is said to be expecting again, reported New York Post.
According to reports the pop superstar is said to have carefully hidden her baby bump in a high-waisted Givenchy gown at the MET Gala.
The 'Girls Run the World' hitmaker's spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment.
Beyonce recently admitted she would love to give her 18-month-old daughter a sibling, because she enjoyed such a close relationship with her younger sister Solange Knowles, 26, when they were growing up.
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being a big sister."