Beyonce pregnant with second child?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Pop diva Beyonce is reportedly expecting her second child with rapper husband Jay Z.
The 31-year-old, who welcomed her first child – daughter Blue Ivy Carter, in January 2012, is said to be expecting again, reported New York Post.
According to reports the pop superstar is said to have carefully hidden her baby bump in a high-waisted Givenchy gown at the MET Gala.
The 'Girls Run the World' hitmaker's spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment.
Beyonce recently admitted she would love to give her 18-month-old daughter a sibling, because she enjoyed such a close relationship with her younger sister Solange Knowles, 26, when they were growing up.
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being a big sister."