Beyonce pregnant with second child?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Pop diva Beyonce is reportedly expecting her second child with rapper husband Jay Z.
The 31-year-old, who welcomed her first child – daughter Blue Ivy Carter, in January 2012, is said to be expecting again, reported New York Post.
According to reports the pop superstar is said to have carefully hidden her baby bump in a high-waisted Givenchy gown at the MET Gala.
The 'Girls Run the World' hitmaker's spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment.
Beyonce recently admitted she would love to give her 18-month-old daughter a sibling, because she enjoyed such a close relationship with her younger sister Solange Knowles, 26, when they were growing up.
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being a big sister."
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express