Beyonce secures £30m Pepsi deal
- Election Live: Narendra Modi addresses rally in Purnia, attacks Third Front
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Fans of Beyonce are likely to see much more of her after the R 'n' B queen signed a 30-million-pound deal to become the face of Pepsi.
Reportedly, not only she will appear in adverts for the soft drink, but in a first for the company, her face will be featured on cans and bottles of the drink.
While other well known figures, such as David Beckham and Jennifer Lopez, have been used in TV and magazine campaigns, it is the first time that a celebrity's face will adorn the drink.
The limited edition cans will be released in March and sold worldwide, including the UK.
The promotion will kick start by Beyonce's appearance in February during the half time show at the Super Bowl, the world's most watched sports event with worldwide audience of over 500 million viewers.
Another part of the deal will see Pepsi investing millions in other projects favoured by the singer that have no connection to promoting the soft drink.
Announcing the deal, Beyonce said: "Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve"
"As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity," she said.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress