Beyonce secures £30m Pepsi deal
- Coal blocks allocation scam: CBI questions key PM advisor TKA Nair
- Satellite clues to missing Malaysian jet mystery still elusive: Australian officials
- Vladimir Putinâs âenvoyâ seeks India deals to counter Western sanctions
- Jaswant's services will be utilised appropriately: Rajnath Singh
- Elections LIVE: Jaswant Singh's services will be utilised appropriately says BJP; Arvind Kejriwal kicks of Haryana roadshow
Fans of Beyonce are likely to see much more of her after the R 'n' B queen signed a 30-million-pound deal to become the face of Pepsi.
Reportedly, not only she will appear in adverts for the soft drink, but in a first for the company, her face will be featured on cans and bottles of the drink.
While other well known figures, such as David Beckham and Jennifer Lopez, have been used in TV and magazine campaigns, it is the first time that a celebrity's face will adorn the drink.
The limited edition cans will be released in March and sold worldwide, including the UK.
The promotion will kick start by Beyonce's appearance in February during the half time show at the Super Bowl, the world's most watched sports event with worldwide audience of over 500 million viewers.
Another part of the deal will see Pepsi investing millions in other projects favoured by the singer that have no connection to promoting the soft drink.
Announcing the deal, Beyonce said: "Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve"
"As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity," she said.
- Letter of the Week: Summer of discontent
- Youth’s murder may hamper JMM candidate’s prospects
- Valley, local students clash at Rajasthan varsity
- Cong ship rocks as heavyweights jump to Oppn camp
- Don’t know accused: SC judge rejects hint of bias in murder case
- After Advani, Jaswant gets the snub, Cong import Sonaram is BJP nominee for Barmer