Beyonce secures £30m Pepsi deal
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Fans of Beyonce are likely to see much more of her after the R 'n' B queen signed a 30-million-pound deal to become the face of Pepsi.
Reportedly, not only she will appear in adverts for the soft drink, but in a first for the company, her face will be featured on cans and bottles of the drink.
While other well known figures, such as David Beckham and Jennifer Lopez, have been used in TV and magazine campaigns, it is the first time that a celebrity's face will adorn the drink.
The limited edition cans will be released in March and sold worldwide, including the UK.
The promotion will kick start by Beyonce's appearance in February during the half time show at the Super Bowl, the world's most watched sports event with worldwide audience of over 500 million viewers.
Another part of the deal will see Pepsi investing millions in other projects favoured by the singer that have no connection to promoting the soft drink.
Announcing the deal, Beyonce said: "Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve"
"As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity," she said.