Beyonce to buy $5.9 million mansion for mother?
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
R&B star Beyonce is reportedly splashing out USD 5.9 million on a palatial Houston mansion for mother Tina.
The 31-year-old, who was brought up in the Texan city, is reported to be close to finalising a deal on the six bedroom, 16 bathroom mansion.
Located in the prestigious Piney Point village, the home is reported to have been reduced from an asking price of USD 20 million just three years ago, reported Daily Mail.
The 25,000 square ft house sits on two acres of land and features a games room, two jacuzzis, and a pool.
It also boasts a private screening room for Tina to watch all her daughter's movies and music videos on leather couches with suede upholstered walls and black out curtains.
A listing on HoustonMansion describes the third floor games room as being equipped with a pool table, gaming tables and a hidden television.
Judging by interior shots of the mansion, the design has been heavily influenced by French and Italian architecture, with ornate murals on the walls and intricate carved murals.
According to the home's listing, the Houston mansion contains a mirrored elevator; granite floors with marble, semi-precious stone and gilded plaster crown moulding; frescoes and elaborately carved Corinthian capitals on interior cast stone columns.