Beyonce wants another baby with husband Jay-Z
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Beyonce has revealed that she is looking forward to having her second baby with husband Jay-Z.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the 31-year-old talked about her new documentary, 'Life Is But A Dream', which gives an insight into what it's like to be the most sexually attractive lady in the whole world.
The 'Beautiful Liar' singer, who has a world tour on the horizon, said that she definitely wants another child and maybe she'll plan for another baby after her tour, the Mirror reported.
She also revealed how she struggled going back to work after daughter Blue Ivy's birth, saying that she did a show three months after she delivered her first child.