Beyonce worked hard for post baby body
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Pop star Beyonce Knowles says she underwent rigorous workout regime to get back in shape after giving birth to Blue Ivy in January last year.
The 32-year-old singer said she worked hard for her pre-pregnancy body and wanted to flaunt it, reported Contactmusic.
"I was very aware of the fact I was showing my body. I was 195 pounds when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds. I worked crazily to get my body back and I wanted to show my body," Beyonce said.
"I wanted to show that you can have a child, and you can work hard, and you can get your body back," she added.