Beyonce's scents have Jay-Z's approval
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
R&B star Beyonce Knowles has said that she doesn't like men wearing too much aftershave because a strong scent is a turn-off.
The 'Crazy In Love' hitmaker, who is married to hip-hop superstar Jay-Z, said it's much sexier if a man has a subtle scent rather than an overbearing one, reported Cosmopolitan magazine.
"A man should never be too overbearing with his scent. I've been in too many elevators next to too many men with strong aftershave and it's a total turn-off.
"With men, a scent should be subtle, clean and fresh, and just make you want to lean in to smell more. That's sexy," said Beyonce.
The 29-year-old singer has just launched her second fragrance Heat Rush and says Jay-Z was involved in the creative process because she will only wear perfumes he approves of. "One of the most important aspects of my perfume is that they get his seal of approval. When you wear a perfume, you want your man to love it. He loves my scents because he was part of the decision-making process. I wouldn't wear a scent of he didn't like it."