Beyonce's scents have Jay-Z's approval
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
R&B star Beyonce Knowles has said that she doesn't like men wearing too much aftershave because a strong scent is a turn-off.
The 'Crazy In Love' hitmaker, who is married to hip-hop superstar Jay-Z, said it's much sexier if a man has a subtle scent rather than an overbearing one, reported Cosmopolitan magazine.
"A man should never be too overbearing with his scent. I've been in too many elevators next to too many men with strong aftershave and it's a total turn-off.
"With men, a scent should be subtle, clean and fresh, and just make you want to lean in to smell more. That's sexy," said Beyonce.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed