Beyonce's scents have Jay-Z's approval
- Samajwadi Party crisis LIVE: Can't leave Shivpal or Amar Singh, says Mulayam Singh Yadav
- If Netaji asked me to resign, I would have: Akhilesh Yadav
- BSF jawan killed, three others injured in heavy Pakistan shelling along border
- 21 Maoists killed in encounter with security forces in Odisha
- Karan Johar’s Rs 5 cr is 3 times what Army welfare fund got in 2 months
R&B star Beyonce Knowles has said that she doesn't like men wearing too much aftershave because a strong scent is a turn-off.
The 'Crazy In Love' hitmaker, who is married to hip-hop superstar Jay-Z, said it's much sexier if a man has a subtle scent rather than an overbearing one, reported Cosmopolitan magazine.
"A man should never be too overbearing with his scent. I've been in too many elevators next to too many men with strong aftershave and it's a total turn-off.
"With men, a scent should be subtle, clean and fresh, and just make you want to lean in to smell more. That's sexy," said Beyonce.
- India’s surgical strikes are in keeping with international law and practice
- Indians love political parties — and distrust them too
- There is a clear trend towards non-vegetarianism in India
- British-sowed enmity still inflames Indians and Pakistani
- The questioning of institutions must be kept alive in a democratic order
- Despite the government’s efforts, Pakistan is not friendless in the world