Beyonce's scents have Jay-Z's approval
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
R&B star Beyonce Knowles has said that she doesn't like men wearing too much aftershave because a strong scent is a turn-off.
The 'Crazy In Love' hitmaker, who is married to hip-hop superstar Jay-Z, said it's much sexier if a man has a subtle scent rather than an overbearing one, reported Cosmopolitan magazine.
"A man should never be too overbearing with his scent. I've been in too many elevators next to too many men with strong aftershave and it's a total turn-off.
"With men, a scent should be subtle, clean and fresh, and just make you want to lean in to smell more. That's sexy," said Beyonce.
The 29-year-old singer has just launched her second fragrance Heat Rush and says Jay-Z was involved in the creative process because she will only wear perfumes he approves of. "One of the most important aspects of my perfume is that they get his seal of approval. When you wear a perfume, you want your man to love it. He loves my scents because he was part of the decision-making process. I wouldn't wear a scent of he didn't like it."
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today