Beyonce's unflattering Super Bowl photos inspire online spoof
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Beyonce has become the butt of internet jokes after her publicist's email requesting a website to remove unflattering images of the singer during the Super Bowl performance became public.
Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure emailed Buzzfeed earlier this week to remove Beyonce's unflattering images, the Daily Mail reported.
"As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change," Noel-Schure wrote the email asking the website to remove seven such images.
But her attempt has backfired badly when the website published the email, causing internet phenomenon known as the Streisand Effect, where one image in particular is circulated so virulently it becomes an instant meme.
Internet users have been trying to come up with ways to make Beyonce's 'unflattering' facial expressions even more unflattering via Reddit and other social media platforms So far, the singer has been turned into a bloody zombie, a 'She Hulk,' Conan's wife, and an Olympic weightlifter through the help of photoshop.
Another user has put dumbbells in the singer's hands, reinventing her as a bodybuilder.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held