Beyonce's unflattering Super Bowl photos inspire online spoof
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Beyonce has become the butt of internet jokes after her publicist's email requesting a website to remove unflattering images of the singer during the Super Bowl performance became public.
Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure emailed Buzzfeed earlier this week to remove Beyonce's unflattering images, the Daily Mail reported.
"As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change," Noel-Schure wrote the email asking the website to remove seven such images.
But her attempt has backfired badly when the website published the email, causing internet phenomenon known as the Streisand Effect, where one image in particular is circulated so virulently it becomes an instant meme.
Internet users have been trying to come up with ways to make Beyonce's 'unflattering' facial expressions even more unflattering via Reddit and other social media platforms So far, the singer has been turned into a bloody zombie, a 'She Hulk,' Conan's wife, and an Olympic weightlifter through the help of photoshop.
Another user has put dumbbells in the singer's hands, reinventing her as a bodybuilder.