Beyonce's unflattering Super Bowl photos inspire online spoof
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA, ties up with BJP for polls
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- ICC Twenty20 final preview: On cupâs cusp
Beyonce has become the butt of internet jokes after her publicist's email requesting a website to remove unflattering images of the singer during the Super Bowl performance became public.
Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure emailed Buzzfeed earlier this week to remove Beyonce's unflattering images, the Daily Mail reported.
"As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change," Noel-Schure wrote the email asking the website to remove seven such images.
But her attempt has backfired badly when the website published the email, causing internet phenomenon known as the Streisand Effect, where one image in particular is circulated so virulently it becomes an instant meme.
Internet users have been trying to come up with ways to make Beyonce's 'unflattering' facial expressions even more unflattering via Reddit and other social media platforms So far, the singer has been turned into a bloody zombie, a 'She Hulk,' Conan's wife, and an Olympic weightlifter through the help of photoshop.
Another user has put dumbbells in the singer's hands, reinventing her as a bodybuilder.
- All Muslim bodies supporting Congress: Chidambaram
- No alliance with Congress in 5 assembly seats: Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Urban areas forgotten as campaigners focus on villages
- AAP tea vendor to take on BJP actor from Ahmedabad East
- Rly police give clean chit to Deputy Mayor Sharma
- BJP releases manifesto, steers clear of focussing on Kher
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death