Beyonce's unflattering Super Bowl photos inspire online spoof
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut short
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Beyonce has become the butt of internet jokes after her publicist's email requesting a website to remove unflattering images of the singer during the Super Bowl performance became public.
Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure emailed Buzzfeed earlier this week to remove Beyonce's unflattering images, the Daily Mail reported.
"As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change," Noel-Schure wrote the email asking the website to remove seven such images.
But her attempt has backfired badly when the website published the email, causing internet phenomenon known as the Streisand Effect, where one image in particular is circulated so virulently it becomes an instant meme.
Internet users have been trying to come up with ways to make Beyonce's 'unflattering' facial expressions even more unflattering via Reddit and other social media platforms So far, the singer has been turned into a bloody zombie, a 'She Hulk,' Conan's wife, and an Olympic weightlifter through the help of photoshop.
Another user has put dumbbells in the singer's hands, reinventing her as a bodybuilder.
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Cong screening panel okays Bansal’s name for LS ticket
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesn’t know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
- SP, BSP, Cong looting country: Rajnath
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today