Bhaag Milkha Bhaag banned in Pakistan
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017 Phase 3 polling LIVE updates: 38.96 per cent voting till 1 pm
- Live updates: PM Modi addresses rally in Fatehpur
- Tamil Nadu trust vote: DMK announces hunger strike on February 22, M K Stalin booked for 'unlawful assembly'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala Police make two more arrests
- Balidan Diwas: Thousands of Jats gather to protest amid heightened security across Haryana
While many Bollywood movies are getting a decent release in Pakistan, Farhan Akhtar starrer Bhaag Milkha Bhaag has been banned from releasing in the neighbouring country.
The reason for the ban is apparently a dialogue that Farhan's character says in the film, which goes, "Mujhse nahi hoga. Main Pakistan nahi jaonga."
- After Jayalalithaa’s death, the AIADMK is poised to undergo another self-destructing transformation
- Sasikala went only after trying to portray herself as a martyr
- Sasikala has no political experience, no qualification other than being Jayalalitha’s home help
- Inside track: Resort to tactics
- In Manipur, Cong battles fatigue, BJP struggles to grow roots. Irom Sharmila makes debut
- India should convince world that the choice between Islamic State and Taliban is a false one