Bhaag Milkha Bhaag will inspire youngsters, says Milkha Singh
- Srinivasan set to 'step aside' as BCCI chief, Gavaskar 'honoured' to take over, Dhoni skips pre-match presser
- Can't pay Rs 10,000 crore for Subrata Roy's release, Sahara tells Supreme Court
- Modi takes 'Jayanthi tax' jibe at Congress, tears into its manifesto
- Days before Yasin Bhatkal was arrested, it was Monu who âdeliveredâ Rs 1 lakh cash to his wife
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia not concerned about 'hungry' kids despite being a mother, says Modi
Legendary athlete Milkha Singh feels Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, an upcoming Hindi film based on his sprinting career, will inspire youngsters.
Milkha has seen the Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra-directed film, which releases on July 12, and given his approval.
"I saw the film in Delhi. I have no objections to any portions in it. I think it's a film that will inspire many youngsters," Milkha said in a statement here today.
Meanwhile, the 77-year-old 'Flying Sikh' will be attending the London premiere of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. He will be accompanied by the cast of the film - Farhan Akhtar (who plays Milkha), Sonam Kapoor and Mehra, among others.
"There is a special screening of the film in London. Farhan insisted that I join them. He said I have many fans there who want to see me in person," the sports icon said.
- Green chilli, chappals and stethoscope among 85 free symbols for Independent candidates
- Politicking peaks to new high in Maval: 3 Jagtaps, 2 Barnes jump into fray
- After Chavan’s pep talk, sulking Nimhan joins Cong-NCP poll campaign
- Keep country free of communalism, BJP and Modi: Pawar to voters
- I-League: Mehta goal keeps East Bengal at bay
- The Covered Girl