Bhaag Milkha Bhaag will inspire youngsters, says Milkha Singh
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Legendary athlete Milkha Singh feels Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, an upcoming Hindi film based on his sprinting career, will inspire youngsters.
Milkha has seen the Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra-directed film, which releases on July 12, and given his approval.
"I saw the film in Delhi. I have no objections to any portions in it. I think it's a film that will inspire many youngsters," Milkha said in a statement here today.
Meanwhile, the 77-year-old 'Flying Sikh' will be attending the London premiere of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. He will be accompanied by the cast of the film - Farhan Akhtar (who plays Milkha), Sonam Kapoor and Mehra, among others.
"There is a special screening of the film in London. Farhan insisted that I join them. He said I have many fans there who want to see me in person," the sports icon said.