Bhati, Ohri advance
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Ashray Ohri of Delhi and Khuman Singh Bhati of Services registered easy wins over CCI opponents to advance in the 69th CCI-Western India Open Squash Tournament that got under way at the Cricket Club of India on Monday.
Ohri beat Shivam Mehta, while Bhati overcame Vikram Apte, both in straight sets, in the Men's Open second qualifying round. Joining the duo in the third round was Pune No. 1 Abhinav Sinha who beat Maunil Vora of Mumbai, also in straight sets. Abhishek Khanna of IIT, Bombay, Aditya Maheshwari of CCI and Ajaz Shaikh of Celebration Sports Club advanced to the second qualifying round. Among the Professionals, fancied Sanjay Pawar of Otters Club and N. Benjamin entered the round of 16.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress