Bhatts lose 'Jannat 2' battle against Kapil Chopra
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
A few months back, writer Kapil Chopra was a worried man, courtesy, the legal battle between him and the Bhatts, who allegedly used his script for their film 'Jannat 2' without crediting him for it. This made Chopra sue the Bhatts for Rs. 10 lakhs as well to credit him for the story. But today, Chopra is a relived man as the court passed the judgement in his favour, which resulted in him getting double the said amount.
Not just that, since he had filed the case post the theatrical release of the film, his name was not possible to be added to the credits as well as the in the DVDs. But since the court had ordered to settle the matter before airing the film on TV or internet, last Sunday's TV premiere of the film saw Chopra's name in the credits. Kapil said that after a long battle for his rights, he was relieved. He added that many fellow writers have appreciated his efforts.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer