Bhujbal gives Konkan tourism a boost
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
PWD minister Chhagan Bhujbal announced Friday an amusement park, 'Sea World', in Sindhudurg district. The project has been given to Science and Technology Park (STP).
Emerging from a meeting with university and STP officials, Bhujbal said, "The cost of the project will be Rs 800-900 crore. We have asked STP to submit a proposal by March 2013. Experts from London will ensure the project meets the safety requirements. The project on a 1,400 sq mt land will be completed in 4 years."
The minister has also announced five Volvo buses to Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri from Mumbai and Pune.
- ‘We were in a bit of trouble initially but AB came in and he steadied the ship’
- Cops claim body was lifted from crime scene within 20 mins, family says it’s a lie
- After opening loss CSK face resurgent Daredevils
- Kirsten has given me new insight, says Coulter-Nile
- Nomination filed, the other Manpreet Badal goes missing
- M&M keep it sweet for punjab