Bhupinder Singh Hooda's son figures Narendra Modi's Gujarat behind Haryana in all ways
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
While malnutrition in Modi's own words was Gujarat's bane, Haryana compares medals won by Gujarat and Haryana athletes at the 2010 Asian Games. Deepender Hooda says the comparison has been done by his office to bust myths about Gujarat created by Modi.
6.3%, 10.1% Gujarat behind Haryana on GSDP growth, 2004-05 (base figure) to 2010-11
Rs 94,680 Per capita income in Haryana, against Gujarat's Rs 75,115
1st, 4th Haryana and Guajrat's ranks in per capita investment
1st, 10th Comparison on human development index (United Nations)
2 km Between schools in Gujarat; Haryana has a school every 0.98 km
21 of 64 Haryana athletes' medals in Asian Games; Gujarat's won 9