Bhupinder Singh Hooda's son figures Narendra Modi's Gujarat behind Haryana in all ways
- Govt signs peace accord with NSCN(IM), PM Modi calls it 'historic'
- BJP takes U-turn on land bill, agrees to bring back UPA's key provisions
- Crisis deepens: Speaker suspends 25 Cong MPs, Sonia digs in heels
- India to take up Gurdaspur terror attack in NSA-level talks with Pakistan
- JBT scam: Supreme Court upholds jail term of Om Prakash Chautala, his son
While malnutrition in Modi's own words was Gujarat's bane, Haryana compares medals won by Gujarat and Haryana athletes at the 2010 Asian Games. Deepender Hooda says the comparison has been done by his office to bust myths about Gujarat created by Modi.
6.3%, 10.1% Gujarat behind Haryana on GSDP growth, 2004-05 (base figure) to 2010-11
Rs 94,680 Per capita income in Haryana, against Gujarat's Rs 75,115
1st, 4th Haryana and Guajrat's ranks in per capita investment
1st, 10th Comparison on human development index (United Nations)
2 km Between schools in Gujarat; Haryana has a school every 0.98 km
21 of 64 Haryana athletes' medals in Asian Games; Gujarat's won 9