Bibwewadi: Under-construction building collapses, 7 labourers injured
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Pune:Seven construction labourers were injured after the balcony of an under-construction building in Bibwewadi collapsed around 4 pm on Saturday. Police said condition of three of them was serious.
Police said the building on survey number 625 in Bibwewadi was under construction since last few months. PSI SA Ide of Bibwewadi police station said, "We have identified the builder and the contractor. We are looking for the person responsible after which an offence will be registered." He said, "We will check whether adequate safety measures were taken." Additional city engineer Vivek Kharwadkar with PMC said, "The building has the necessary approval. I am getting the details."
CoEP students to make Guinness bid today
Pune:On Sunday, about 2,500 students, alumni, teachers and members of non-teaching staff from CoEP will attempt to accomplish the sequence completion of Rubiks Cube in 10 minutes with the aim to get an entry into the Guinness Book of World Records.