Bibwewadi: Under-construction building collapses, 7 labourers injured
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Pune:Seven construction labourers were injured after the balcony of an under-construction building in Bibwewadi collapsed around 4 pm on Saturday. Police said condition of three of them was serious.
Police said the building on survey number 625 in Bibwewadi was under construction since last few months. PSI SA Ide of Bibwewadi police station said, "We have identified the builder and the contractor. We are looking for the person responsible after which an offence will be registered." He said, "We will check whether adequate safety measures were taken." Additional city engineer Vivek Kharwadkar with PMC said, "The building has the necessary approval. I am getting the details."
CoEP students to make Guinness bid today
Pune:On Sunday, about 2,500 students, alumni, teachers and members of non-teaching staff from CoEP will attempt to accomplish the sequence completion of Rubiks Cube in 10 minutes with the aim to get an entry into the Guinness Book of World Records.