Big B calls 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Shah Rukh's best since 'Swades'
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Amitabh Bachchan, who returned home later after attending the premiere of late Yash Chopra's "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" (JTHJ), feels it is one of Shah Rukh Khan's finest performances.
Chopra passed away on October 21, just days before the release of his swan song, starring SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. His family decided to go ahead with a gala premiere to as a tribute to Chopra with the who's who of Bollywood attending.
Ironically, Chopra was last photographed on Bachchan's 70th birthday on October 11.
In an early morning post, the actor wrote, "Just back from YRF and the premier of the film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', followed by a party ... And the film... what can one do, or say about it ... each portion poetry, each artist at his and her best, and for Shah Rukh his best performance after 'Swades'."
Bachchan was impressed with the old world charm of the studio.
"... And the film and stand alone ambience heatre built of such period architecture, reflecting the carving original of the columns, and the entire ambience in the style of some old castle in early Europe. It was magical... just the way Yash ji would have wanted."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer