Big B calls 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Shah Rukh's best since 'Swades'
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
Amitabh Bachchan, who returned home later after attending the premiere of late Yash Chopra's "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" (JTHJ), feels it is one of Shah Rukh Khan's finest performances.
Chopra passed away on October 21, just days before the release of his swan song, starring SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. His family decided to go ahead with a gala premiere to as a tribute to Chopra with the who's who of Bollywood attending.
Ironically, Chopra was last photographed on Bachchan's 70th birthday on October 11.
In an early morning post, the actor wrote, "Just back from YRF and the premier of the film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', followed by a party ... And the film... what can one do, or say about it ... each portion poetry, each artist at his and her best, and for Shah Rukh his best performance after 'Swades'."
Bachchan was impressed with the old world charm of the studio.
"... And the film and stand alone ambience heatre built of such period architecture, reflecting the carving original of the columns, and the entire ambience in the style of some old castle in early Europe. It was magical... just the way Yash ji would have wanted."