Big B, SRK, Aishwarya's wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Recognising the increasing popularity of top Bollywood stars, Madame Tussauds museum in Washington unveiled the wax figures of five superstars: Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan.
The real-life wax figures of these popular Bollywood stars would be in Washington for the next few months after which it would be moved to New York and then to other American cities and other parts of the world.
"These were the five popular Bollywood figures that people wanted to see," Dan Rogoski, General Manager of the Madame Tussauds Museum in Washington told reporters at the unveiling ceremony yesterday.
All these statues were made in London, with each of them costing about USD 300,000.
Around 12-15 artists worked on these statues for about six months. "This is a travelling exhibit," he said.