Big B, SRK, Aishwarya's wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- Venkaiah targets Rahul, says PM Modi's foreign tours a national duty, not secretive
- Woman gangraped by five men in Delhi
- Bihar polls likely in Sept-Oct, CEC calls it 'mother of all elections'
- Kejriwal attacks Gamlin, Kiren Rijiju says AAP govt insulting NE people
- A life less ordinary: Murali Vijay speaks about his troubled personal life
Recognising the increasing popularity of top Bollywood stars, Madame Tussauds museum in Washington unveiled the wax figures of five superstars: Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan.
The real-life wax figures of these popular Bollywood stars would be in Washington for the next few months after which it would be moved to New York and then to other American cities and other parts of the world.
"These were the five popular Bollywood figures that people wanted to see," Dan Rogoski, General Manager of the Madame Tussauds Museum in Washington told reporters at the unveiling ceremony yesterday.
All these statues were made in London, with each of them costing about USD 300,000.
Around 12-15 artists worked on these statues for about six months. "This is a travelling exhibit," he said.