Big B to be discharged soon
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
With Amitabh Bachchan's health showing signs of gradual improvement, chances are that he might be discharged in the next couple of days.
"He is doing fine now. His health is also improving. He might be discharged by tomorrow or day after tomorrow," a hospital source from the Seven Hills Hospital, where Bachchan is admitted, said.
After undergoing an abdominal surgery at the hospital, doctors had hinted that the 69-year-old actor might be needing another operation after he complained of acute pain post his surgery. However, after observing an improvement in his health, they decided against it.
"A welcome day! Many aspects improving, many reports positive, smiling satisfied faces all around... your prayers work so well... Hunger pangs swell for the first time... docs say it's good sign — hope so," Bachchan wrote on Twitter.
Bachchan has been at the Seven Hills Hospital for over a week recuperating from an abdominal surgery that took place on February 11.