Amitabh Bachchan wants to be a journalist in next life
Bollywood mega star Amitabh Bachchan has said that he wants to be a journalist in his next life for the freedom of expression that scribes enjoy.
"Next life ? A journalist for sure ! Shall have the joy and liberty to express and speak out, without fear of any repercussions," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
The 70-year-old actor is currently shooting Prakash Jha's upcoming political thriller 'Satyagraha' Democracy Under Fire' in Bhopal.
"Prakash Jha shooting film at a speed that is rather astonishing !! But best is that he knows what he is doing … most directors do," he added.
The film also stars Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai in the lead roles.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota