Big challenge lies ahead, but determined to fight: Sonia Gandhi
- Fake degree row: Jitender Singh Tomar passing law examination confirmed, say officials
- 25 electrocuted, 30 injured after high tension wire falls on bus in Rajasthan
- ISIS, Pak flags waved in Srinagar, police registers FIR
- Bombay HC refuses to grant relief to Nestle, ban on Maggi to continue
- Delhi: Power tariff hiked by up to 6 per cent, to come into effect from Monday
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday accepted that a big challenge lies ahead for them but said the party was all determined to fight and win in the coming times. Gandhi said that all the party members would be coming together in their efforts and work on the shortcoming which led to the party's defeat in the recent assembly elections in five state.
Stressing Congress government priority, Gandhi said that Friday meeting centered around implementing Lokpal and bringing down huge inflation. She said that all the Chief Ministers in Congress ruled states have been instructed to bring legislation to fight corruption in their respective states.
Gandhi also asked media to look into other states being governed by non-Congress parties and the corruption prevalent.