Big challenge lies ahead, but determined to fight: Sonia Gandhi
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday accepted that a big challenge lies ahead for them but said the party was all determined to fight and win in the coming times. Gandhi said that all the party members would be coming together in their efforts and work on the shortcoming which led to the party's defeat in the recent assembly elections in five state.
Stressing Congress government priority, Gandhi said that Friday meeting centered around implementing Lokpal and bringing down huge inflation. She said that all the Chief Ministers in Congress ruled states have been instructed to bring legislation to fight corruption in their respective states.
Gandhi also asked media to look into other states being governed by non-Congress parties and the corruption prevalent.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress