Big challenge lies ahead, but determined to fight: Sonia Gandhi
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday accepted that a big challenge lies ahead for them but said the party was all determined to fight and win in the coming times. Gandhi said that all the party members would be coming together in their efforts and work on the shortcoming which led to the party's defeat in the recent assembly elections in five state.
Stressing Congress government priority, Gandhi said that Friday meeting centered around implementing Lokpal and bringing down huge inflation. She said that all the Chief Ministers in Congress ruled states have been instructed to bring legislation to fight corruption in their respective states.
Gandhi also asked media to look into other states being governed by non-Congress parties and the corruption prevalent.