Big challenge lies ahead, but determined to fight: Sonia Gandhi
- Nitish, Lalu hit back, say Modi has insulted Bihar with 'BIMARU' comment
- AAP MLA Alka Lamba attacked again, this time during anti-drug drive
- All 67 AAP MLAs are ready to work from Tihar: Kejriwal to Modi
- Sonia Gandhi accuses Modi govt of diluting tribal land rights
- Two militants killed as Army foils infiltration bid in Kupwara district
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday accepted that a big challenge lies ahead for them but said the party was all determined to fight and win in the coming times. Gandhi said that all the party members would be coming together in their efforts and work on the shortcoming which led to the party's defeat in the recent assembly elections in five state.
Stressing Congress government priority, Gandhi said that Friday meeting centered around implementing Lokpal and bringing down huge inflation. She said that all the Chief Ministers in Congress ruled states have been instructed to bring legislation to fight corruption in their respective states.
Gandhi also asked media to look into other states being governed by non-Congress parties and the corruption prevalent.