Big challenge lies ahead, but determined to fight: Sonia Gandhi
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday accepted that a big challenge lies ahead for them but said the party was all determined to fight and win in the coming times. Gandhi said that all the party members would be coming together in their efforts and work on the shortcoming which led to the party's defeat in the recent assembly elections in five state.
Stressing Congress government priority, Gandhi said that Friday meeting centered around implementing Lokpal and bringing down huge inflation. She said that all the Chief Ministers in Congress ruled states have been instructed to bring legislation to fight corruption in their respective states.
Gandhi also asked media to look into other states being governed by non-Congress parties and the corruption prevalent.