Bigg Boss 7: Ajaz is Haseena, Andy and Sangram as the perfect hosts
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
After all the ups and downs in the 'Bigg Boss' house, the housemates finally have some time to celebrate. The past few days have been extremely tense in the house with the contestants indulging in verbal spats leading to misunderstandings and grievances.
Therefore, Bigg Boss decides to give the housemates something to smile about, giving Andy and Ajaz a secret task – to get all the housemates together and get them to bond though a laughing session.
Andy and Ajaz come with the idea of a chat show to entertain the housemates. Sangram and Andy play the hosts while Ajaz dresses up as a woman, calling himself Haseena.
Andy and Ajaz have the housemates in splits as they create a riot, taking digs at everyone while Ajaz entertains with his rib tickling lady anecdotes.
Later, Bigg Boss calls Andy and Ajaz to the confession room and tells them that they have successfully completed the task.
As a reward and on the occasion of Sofia's birthday, Bigg Boss has organises a party for the housemates in the garden. At 12 am, the housemates surprise Sofia as they take her to the garden.
Sofia is touched to receive so much love and affection from the housemates and thanks everyone endlessly.
For how long will the good times roll in the house?
- Part of Azad Maidan to be briefly closed next year for Metro work
- Telephone operator deposes before Juvenile Justice Board in her ‘last court visit’ in case
- Weapons in check-in baggage
- Hailstorm-hit farmers an angry lot in Osmanabad, NCP pins hopes on rebels in Sena-BJP camp
- ‘It is for the people of India to decide who should be their next PM, and we will willingly engage with the government’
- Life of Pie