Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli evicted from the show
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
There's never a dull day in the 'Bigg Boss' house. However, in the latest turn of event, reports are that Armaan Kohli was evicted from the house, hence losing the chance to be in the finale week.
During his stint in the 'Bigg Boss' house, Armaan Kohli became a household name owing to his terrifying temper. The actor had an argument with almost each and every member of the house.
He also made news when he was recently arrested by the Lonavala Police for allegedly assaulting British-Pakistani actor and former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Sofia Hayat. After her eviction, Sofia filed a complaint accusing Armaan of physical abuse. However, he was released on bail the following day and had returned to the house.
Much has been said about Armaan's closeness to Tanishaa, Kajol's sister on the show as well. The duo, who clearly had an interest in each other, were caught getting physical on camera.
Tanishaa who seemed extremely fond of Armaan was upset when the actor was eliminated in a hoax elimination earlier. Wonder how she is going to handle it this time.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'