Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli evicted from the show
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
There's never a dull day in the 'Bigg Boss' house. However, in the latest turn of event, reports are that Armaan Kohli was evicted from the house, hence losing the chance to be in the finale week.
During his stint in the 'Bigg Boss' house, Armaan Kohli became a household name owing to his terrifying temper. The actor had an argument with almost each and every member of the house.
He also made news when he was recently arrested by the Lonavala Police for allegedly assaulting British-Pakistani actor and former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Sofia Hayat. After her eviction, Sofia filed a complaint accusing Armaan of physical abuse. However, he was released on bail the following day and had returned to the house.
Much has been said about Armaan's closeness to Tanishaa, Kajol's sister on the show as well. The duo, who clearly had an interest in each other, were caught getting physical on camera.
Tanishaa who seemed extremely fond of Armaan was upset when the actor was eliminated in a hoax elimination earlier. Wonder how she is going to handle it this time.