Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli granted bail
Bollywood actor and 'Bigg Boss 7' contestant Armaan Kohli, who was arrested from the house for allegedly assaulting his co-participant and British actress-singer Sofia Hayat, has been granted bail by a Mumbai court.
According to reports, Armaan Kohli was released by police on bail of Rs 50000.
Armaan Kohli was picked up from the Bigg Boss house by Lonavala city police in connection with the complaint registered against him by Sofia Hayat, police said.
On December 11, Sofia, who was recently evicted from 'Bigg Boss 7', had filed an FIR against Kohli at Santacruz police station alleging that she was manhandled and subjected to unparliamentary language by him inside the 'Bigg Boss' house.
Armaan Kohli has been booked under sections 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 504 (intentional insult to provoke breach of peace) and 509 (word, gesture or act intended to outrage the modesty of a woman) 506 (criminal intimidation) and 354 a (sexual harassment) of the Indian Penal Code, police said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties