Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli granted bail
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Bollywood actor and 'Bigg Boss 7' contestant Armaan Kohli, who was arrested from the house for allegedly assaulting his co-participant and British actress-singer Sofia Hayat, has been granted bail by a Mumbai court.
According to reports, Armaan Kohli was released by police on bail of Rs 50000.
Armaan Kohli was picked up from the Bigg Boss house by Lonavala city police in connection with the complaint registered against him by Sofia Hayat, police said.
On December 11, Sofia, who was recently evicted from 'Bigg Boss 7', had filed an FIR against Kohli at Santacruz police station alleging that she was manhandled and subjected to unparliamentary language by him inside the 'Bigg Boss' house.
Armaan Kohli has been booked under sections 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 504 (intentional insult to provoke breach of peace) and 509 (word, gesture or act intended to outrage the modesty of a woman) 506 (criminal intimidation) and 354 a (sexual harassment) of the Indian Penal Code, police said.
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
- AAP’s existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- HC breather for widow, stay on sessions court order to act against her for filing ‘false complaint’
- Explain stand to DCP: HC to TISS students
- Cops record statements of two priests whom Sanap ‘consulted after crime’
- Atletico end Italian hopes