Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli is back in the house, Tanishaa is ecstatic
- LIVE: Modi holds rally on Nitish Kumar's turf; shares stage with Ram Vilas Paswan
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
- Pandemonium in J&K Assembly over Farooq Abdullah's comment on Kashmiris
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
Last week, the 'Bigg Boss' housemates were surely surprised when Salman Khan asked Armaan to pack his bags and leave the house.
However, little did they know that there was no elimination that week. As soon as Armaan Kohli exited the house, he was blindfolded and taken to a bonus room.
He was provided with basic necessities and had to remain in the bonus room. Armaan also had the privilege of getting a view of the house and watching the contestant's reactions to his elimination.
Most of the housemates seemed to have come to terms with Armaan's exit from the house, but Tanishaa had a hard time accepting it.
Over the course of time they spent together in the 'Bigg Boss' house, it was no secret that Armaan and Tanishaa had grown quite close to each other and were seen sharing every waking moment together. When Armaan was asked to leave, Tanishaa did not want to let go him. Even the next day, she was seen staring at his personal belongings left back in the house.
During the nominations procedure, Bigg Boss called Armaan in the confession room and asked him to name two housemates. After this, he was asked to go back inside the house.
When he came out of the confession room announcing, "and look who's back" Tanishaa was surprised once more and ran to hug him. She couldn't control her tears and was seen tugging at his shirt.
While Tanishaa, Sangram and Andy were thrilled with Armaan's return, Ajaz, Gauahar and Kushal were not so pleased.
After his stay in the bonus room, Armaan tells Tanishaa that he has realized that apart from her, only Andy and Sangram are his true friends while the others are double-faced, especially Ajaz.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)