Bigg Boss 7: Kushal angry with Gauahar for mingling with Armaan
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Every week, Bigg Boss is fuelled with fights and disputes and this week seems to be no different.
Early in the morning Gauahar and Kushal are seen talking to each other about avoiding Armaan and Tanishaaa. Gauahar and Kushal have had no qualms in admitting that they hate the fact that Armaan is back in the house after getting evicted over the weekend.
They are looking at his re-entry as a challenge because it has reduced their chances of winning the show. However, later in the day, Kushal Tandon is disappointed to see that Gauahar is still mingling with Armaan and giving him a lot of respect.
As has become norm, during the day, the luxury budget task for the day is announced. Aptly named, Bigg Boss Ki Toy Factory, the task brings to the forefront major differences that exist amongst the Bigg Boss contestants.
The task requires contestants to be divided into two teams and collect raw materials from the factory machine to manufacture toys. As captain, Gauahar is assigned the position of the Managing Director of the factory – meaning that she will not be involved in the production process.
Team A comprises of Armaan, Tanishaa, Sangram and Andy while Team B includes Sofia, Kushal, Ajaz and Kamya. Armaan and Sofia are further made the managers of their respective teams to supervise the manufacturing of toys. The contestants find the task to be quite exciting and they move into the Garden Area to carry it out.
Raw materials roll in through a conveyor belt and Kushal and Armaan are seen arguing over the picking for raw materials for their respective teams. As Managing Director, Gauahar makes a boundary from where the raw materials can be picked. However, Kushal still makes an attempt to cheat thereby enraging Armaan. Kushal not only steals the raw materials, but also gets into an altercation with Armaan. When Gauahar sides with Kushal, Armaan blatantly mentions that she is being partial towards Kushal owing to her relationship with him.
- UP cops slap sedition charge on Kashmiri students for cheering Pak, then withdraw it
- PC’s dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, ‘spend wisely’
- State’s auto-hubs among ‘expenditure-sensitive’ areas for Lok Sabha polls
- ‘Kejriwal, Yogendra indulging in identity politics’
- …Will field ex-IAS Christy against K V Thomas
- In Kerala, Left backs Independent Innocent…