Bigg Boss 7: Audience talk to their favourite finalist
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
In the seventh season of controversial celebrity game show 'Bigg Boss' audience now get to interact with their favourite celebrity, who has made to the finale. Audiences closely follow their favourite contestants and vote incessantly to ensure their victory.
Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 and a leading radio station collectively created a unique platform for audiences and listeners to have a live chat with the top 5 contestants as part of a special Christmas treat. For the first time, the viewers got to interact with the Bigg Boss contestants who are still residing in the house.
In the morning, the housemates got a wakeup call from the RJ (Malishka) who then informed the housemates that they will be going live on the radio starting that very moment.
The fans and viewers who seem quite excited to be talking to their favorite housemates. While they shower them with appreciation, they also grill them by asking all sorts of questions that would often put them in a fix. While Sangram is asked about why is there a certain change in his behaviour after getting a direct entry into the finale, Tanishaa and Gauahar are asked to point out one bad thing about each other. Ajaz gets a call from one of his fans who has a conversation with him in complete Mumbaiya style. Andy is asked about his friendly nature and why he has been switching side time and again. Sangram is also questioned for calling the housemates empty vessels who just keep arguing with each other.
The housemates are also asked to do an activity where they are required to dance with each other switching partners with every song. One of the listeners also tries to get Ajaz and Gauahar to patch up and urges them to go back to being friends again.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'