Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan can't be friends with Tanishaa
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Gauahar Khan is in a state of shock following the surprise mid-week eviction of her beau and housemate Kushal Tandon from the Bigg Boss house.
Gauahar has always been close to Kushal and Ajaz but following altercation with Ajaz she has also ended her friendship with him.
Following Kushal's exit, Gauahar has been staying aloof and is having limited conversation with other housemates. The next morning, Tanishaa and Andy decide to talk to Gauahar in order to make her feel better.
Tanishaa tries her best to comfort Gauahar, however, the Khan girl is unwilling to talk to Tanishaa. This puts Tanishaa off.
Next, Andy tries his luck to cheer up Gauahar and attempts to make her laugh with his funny antics. To his relief, Gauahar responds to him and gives him a smile. They both share a light moment together after which Gauahar is seen talking to the camera alone where she tells Bigg Boss that she is a very strong woman and is ready to fight back in any situation.
Gauahar also adds that she will not let Kushal become her weakness and will continue to give her best in the show.
Will Gauahar be able to let bygones be bygones and bounce back stronger?
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express