Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan can't be friends with Tanishaa
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
Gauahar Khan is in a state of shock following the surprise mid-week eviction of her beau and housemate Kushal Tandon from the Bigg Boss house.
Gauahar has always been close to Kushal and Ajaz but following altercation with Ajaz she has also ended her friendship with him.
Following Kushal's exit, Gauahar has been staying aloof and is having limited conversation with other housemates. The next morning, Tanishaa and Andy decide to talk to Gauahar in order to make her feel better.
Tanishaa tries her best to comfort Gauahar, however, the Khan girl is unwilling to talk to Tanishaa. This puts Tanishaa off.
Next, Andy tries his luck to cheer up Gauahar and attempts to make her laugh with his funny antics. To his relief, Gauahar responds to him and gives him a smile. They both share a light moment together after which Gauahar is seen talking to the camera alone where she tells Bigg Boss that she is a very strong woman and is ready to fight back in any situation.
Gauahar also adds that she will not let Kushal become her weakness and will continue to give her best in the show.
Will Gauahar be able to let bygones be bygones and bounce back stronger?
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18