Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar's ugly spat with Tanishaa
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
It's Gauahar Khan's turn to be captain in the 'Bigg Boss' house. The Khan girl defeated VJ Andy in the last task and rightfully claimed the throne.
It is also quite plain that Gauahar is very proud and happy with her accomplishments in the house so far. However, she is unaware of the surprises in store for her, with regards to the luxury budget task.
Under the supervision of Gauahar, the luxury budget task has not only witnessed some catty personal statements but has also put her in a bad spot as far as her leadership skills are concerned.
On the second day of the task, triggered by the stress of constantly working towards achieving production targets for stuffed toys, Gauahar and Tanishaa get into a verbal spat.
Tanishaa accuses Gauahar of being biased and failing to control team members, who have resorted to using cheap tactics in order to win the task. Tanishaa even went a step further and made fun of Gauahar's health.
To add to all the unpleasantness, Gauahar has an argument with her close friend, Kamya, who has been very upset because of her team members.
Even though she tried her best to take charge of all the situations that arose during the course of the task, the fights and arguments continued, leaving Gauahar exhausted as she cried on Kushal's shoulder.
Will the criticism from the housemates take its toll on Gauahar or will she be able to resume to her normal self.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress