Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar's ugly spat with Tanishaa
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
It's Gauahar Khan's turn to be captain in the 'Bigg Boss' house. The Khan girl defeated VJ Andy in the last task and rightfully claimed the throne.
It is also quite plain that Gauahar is very proud and happy with her accomplishments in the house so far. However, she is unaware of the surprises in store for her, with regards to the luxury budget task.
Under the supervision of Gauahar, the luxury budget task has not only witnessed some catty personal statements but has also put her in a bad spot as far as her leadership skills are concerned.
On the second day of the task, triggered by the stress of constantly working towards achieving production targets for stuffed toys, Gauahar and Tanishaa get into a verbal spat.
Tanishaa accuses Gauahar of being biased and failing to control team members, who have resorted to using cheap tactics in order to win the task. Tanishaa even went a step further and made fun of Gauahar's health.
To add to all the unpleasantness, Gauahar has an argument with her close friend, Kamya, who has been very upset because of her team members.
Even though she tried her best to take charge of all the situations that arose during the course of the task, the fights and arguments continued, leaving Gauahar exhausted as she cried on Kushal's shoulder.
Will the criticism from the housemates take its toll on Gauahar or will she be able to resume to her normal self.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer