'Bigg Boss 7' grand finale: Salman Khan to perform with Elli
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The grand finale of controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' is going to be huge with host Salman Khan shaking a leg with the contestants on stage.
The actor, who celebrates his 48th birthday today (December 27), will burn up the dance floor along with his favourite contestant Elli Avram.
The duo will be seen performing on hit song 'Mashalla Mashalla' from 'Ek Tha Tiger'. During this season, Salman Khan often drew similarities between Elli and his former girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
Elli Avram, who made her Bollywood debut in 'Mickey Virus', will also perform solo on 'Yeh Mera Deewana Pan Hain', 'Hawa Hawai' and 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga'.
Salman Khan will also shake a leg with Armaan Kohli on his popular number 'Desi Beat' from 'Bodyguard'. Besties Pratyusha Banerjee and Kamya Punjabi will also be seen dancing with Salman on item number 'Fevicol Se'.
Other housemates including finalists Ajaz, Sangram, Gauahar and Tanishaa will also be putting up performing acts for the grand affair.
Tanishaa-Armaan and Gauhar-Kushal will put up a romantic act, while Ajaz, Sangram and Andy will present an act on the lines of a comedy.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express