Bigg Boss 7: Hazel Keech becomes first contestant to exit the show
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
'The Bodygaurd' actress Hazel Keech became the first contestant to get evicted from the 'Bigg Boss' season 7 after just one week on the show.
The house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, was divided into heaven and hell segments under the new format.
Keech, who comes from a British background, had a hard one week after landing in the hell side of the house and getting nominated with other hell members.
Though the actress had a short stint on the reality show, hosted by her 'The Bodyguard' co-star Salman Khan, Keech enjoyed the experience.
"Bigg Boss has been a great experience and I will treasure it for rest of my life. It was quite easy for me to adapt to the place in spite of the limitations and it fortunately worked well for me. I met new people, made friends and also learnt that it is important to have a positive energy when you are in the house," Keech said.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express