Bigg Boss 7: Hazel Keech becomes first contestant to exit the show
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
'The Bodygaurd' actress Hazel Keech became the first contestant to get evicted from the 'Bigg Boss' season 7 after just one week on the show.
The house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, was divided into heaven and hell segments under the new format.
Keech, who comes from a British background, had a hard one week after landing in the hell side of the house and getting nominated with other hell members.
Though the actress had a short stint on the reality show, hosted by her 'The Bodyguard' co-star Salman Khan, Keech enjoyed the experience.
"Bigg Boss has been a great experience and I will treasure it for rest of my life. It was quite easy for me to adapt to the place in spite of the limitations and it fortunately worked well for me. I met new people, made friends and also learnt that it is important to have a positive energy when you are in the house," Keech said.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18