Bigg Boss 7: Hazel Keech becomes first contestant to exit the show
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
'The Bodygaurd' actress Hazel Keech became the first contestant to get evicted from the 'Bigg Boss' season 7 after just one week on the show.
The house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, was divided into heaven and hell segments under the new format.
Keech, who comes from a British background, had a hard one week after landing in the hell side of the house and getting nominated with other hell members.
Though the actress had a short stint on the reality show, hosted by her 'The Bodyguard' co-star Salman Khan, Keech enjoyed the experience.
"Bigg Boss has been a great experience and I will treasure it for rest of my life. It was quite easy for me to adapt to the place in spite of the limitations and it fortunately worked well for me. I met new people, made friends and also learnt that it is important to have a positive energy when you are in the house," Keech said.