Bigg Boss 7: Hazel Keech becomes first contestant to exit the show
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
'The Bodygaurd' actress Hazel Keech became the first contestant to get evicted from the 'Bigg Boss' season 7 after just one week on the show.
The house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, was divided into heaven and hell segments under the new format.
Keech, who comes from a British background, had a hard one week after landing in the hell side of the house and getting nominated with other hell members.
Though the actress had a short stint on the reality show, hosted by her 'The Bodyguard' co-star Salman Khan, Keech enjoyed the experience.
"Bigg Boss has been a great experience and I will treasure it for rest of my life. It was quite easy for me to adapt to the place in spite of the limitations and it fortunately worked well for me. I met new people, made friends and also learnt that it is important to have a positive energy when you are in the house," Keech said.