Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon dismissed from house, Gauahar opts to join him
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Aurangabad; BJP in UP downplays dissent within the party over ticket distribution
- RBI: Growth rate to stay under 6 per cent
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- SC dismisses Centre's plea to review decision on Rajiv Gandhi killers
- US visa ban on Narendra Modi to be lifted if he becomes PM: Report
Kushal Tandon's journey on Bigg Boss has seen many highs and lows in the past few weeks. His behaviour on the show has irked many housemates.
Bigg Boss introduced luxury budget task for the week, 'Ignore The Obvious', housemates wherr the
housemates were asked to ignore the comments by rival team.
Andy indulged in various antics to grab the attention such as interference while talking, teasing, irritating, etc. During this task, Andy misbehaved with Gauahar by flaunting and passing crude remarks on her lingerie.
As a result, Gauahar gets upset with Andy and at the end of the task, conveys to Andy that his means and methods were cheap and unacceptable. She further says that she never expected such a behavior from him and would prefer to keep a distance from him going forward.
Kushal was a part of this outburst by Gauahar and was enraged by Andy's unapologetic demeanour. Unable to control his anger at Andy's behaviour, Kushal ran towards Andy and tried to hit him. While the other housemates tried to stop Kushal from causing Andy any physical harm, Kushal continued to abuse Andy endlessly.
When the situation got out of hand, Bigg Boss asked all contestants to assemble in the living room and made the announcement that owing to Kushal's violent behavior with Andy, he would have to immediately pack his bags and leave the Bigg Boss house.
Standing up for her friend, Gauahar also decided to pack her bags and leave the house even though all the other contestants tried their best to convince her to stay. Finally, after fighting for a couple of hours, Kushal and Gauahar left the house together – marking their collective exit from the Bigg Boss house and the show.
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters