Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon evicted from the show
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
The surprises just don't seem to run out when it comes to reality show 'Bigg Boss 7'. After Kamya Punjabi's shocking elimination and Armaan Kohli's arrest, Kushal Tandon is the next to be eliminated from the show, according to reports.
During the weekend episode, the show's host Salman Khan had announced that a mid-week elimination would take place.
Reports further suggest that Bigg Boss called Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon in the confession room and informed them that since Kushal had got the least number of votes, he will have to leave the show. After which, Kushal left the 'Bigg Boss' in the wee hours of Wednesday.
The 'Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' actor, who made a re-entry after being ousted for aggressive behaviour, was doing his best to be in everyone's good books.
Kushal Tandon also professed his love for fellow contestant Gauahar Khan, who reciprocated his feelings.
With Kushal gone, the show is bound to get even more interesting, especially since another elimination is in store this coming weekend.