Bigg Boss 7: Rahul Mahajan calls Kushal Tandon's eviction 'unfair'
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
'Bigg Boss 7' contestant Kushal Tandon's mid-week eviction came as a surprise. And former Bigg Boss contestant Rahul Mahajan also feels that Kushal's eviction was unfair.
He tweeted, "Friends if you think @KushalT2803 's midweek elimination was unfair then plz RT now #BB7."
Rahul Mahajan's tweet got 970 retweets and 232 favourites.
Kushal, who had received maximum number of votes last week, was saved by a huge margin. This week he lost to Gauahar and Ajaz.
In the Weekend Ka Wow show, host Salman Khan had mentioned about Kushal's major lead over others.
Salman Khan had also shown the clipping where Kushal is talking to Gauahar about his dad's extensive campaigning using a telephone subscription service for sending lakhs and lakhs of votes to him.
However, Salman Khan didn't look too happy about this kind of campaigning and had said that the audience should vote for others too in order to save them.
Out of the show, Kushal is now campaigning for his girlfriend and co-housemate Gauahar. "Vote for my jaaannnnnn gau........a true winner...........a model for women power.....proud of her........"