Bigg Boss 7: Rahul Mahajan calls Kushal Tandon's eviction 'unfair'
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut loses way
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Kejriwalâs first UP rally lays ground for Modi vs him
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
'Bigg Boss 7' contestant Kushal Tandon's mid-week eviction came as a surprise. And former Bigg Boss contestant Rahul Mahajan also feels that Kushal's eviction was unfair.
He tweeted, "Friends if you think @KushalT2803 's midweek elimination was unfair then plz RT now #BB7."
Rahul Mahajan's tweet got 970 retweets and 232 favourites.
Kushal, who had received maximum number of votes last week, was saved by a huge margin. This week he lost to Gauahar and Ajaz.
In the Weekend Ka Wow show, host Salman Khan had mentioned about Kushal's major lead over others.
Salman Khan had also shown the clipping where Kushal is talking to Gauahar about his dad's extensive campaigning using a telephone subscription service for sending lakhs and lakhs of votes to him.
However, Salman Khan didn't look too happy about this kind of campaigning and had said that the audience should vote for others too in order to save them.
Out of the show, Kushal is now campaigning for his girlfriend and co-housemate Gauahar. "Vote for my jaaannnnnn gau........a true winner...........a model for women power.....proud of her........"
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today