Bigg Boss 7: Sangram, Andy get into a fight
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rajat Sharma's courtroom session surely revealed some of the 'Bigg Boss' housemates true colours. Sangram, who has always refrained from being too out-spoken and maintained a diplomatic stand, was one such contestant.
Sangram Singh had no answer when Rajat questioned him about not standing up for his good friend Andy, when he was being attacked by Kushal.
Later, Rajat showed the clip to a shocked Andy of his fight with Kushal, clearly showing Sangram standing in the corner watching the commotion.
After that, Andy maintains a distance from Sangram. In the morning, he then overhears Sangram complaining about him to Ajaz.
An agitated Andy gets upset and the duo get into an argument. He starts yelling on top of his voice demanding an explanation from Sangram for not being by his side when he was being targeted by Kushal.
Sangram Singh responds harshly that he is playing the game for himself and doesn't want to lose it because of someone else. Sangram's behaviour obviously enrages Andy who doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore.
Will their friendship survive this major blow-up?
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express